We extend a warm invitation to our members and friends in the British community to join Matt Burney, the British Consul-General in Shanghai, for a social networking evening.
The evening presents a unique Q&A session with the British Consul-General (BCG) in Shanghai. Attendees can submit questions in advance upon registration. More activities include mini-golf, open bays simulator games and lucky draw.
For the Q&A session, we encourage you to leave the questions you would like to ask BCG upon registration. Please kindly note that due to time constraints, the Chamber will make a selection on the questions we receive.
Entry ticket includes two drinks, snacks, Mini Golf, Open Bays Simulator and opportunity to win the lucky draw prize.
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm Registration & Networking
- 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm British Consul-General in Shanghai Q&A Session
- 7:45 pm – 8:00 pm Lucky Draw
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm Networking (attendees are welcome to stay afterwards to continue networking)
* BritCham Shanghai reserves the right to alter the above schedule at any time.
In case of cancellation, please kindly note you must email the BritCham Shanghai Event staff Anne.Lin@britishchambershanghai.cn before 5 pm, 28 Nov. Due to the service charges of Glueup and online payment platforms, we can only partially refund up to 90% of your ticket price and payment will be processed within 14 days after the event via your original payment method. However, it is non-refundable for a cancellation request made beyond the above-mentioned timeframe.